The following scholarships are available to Josephine County Residents that have a High School Diploma or GED. Please see each individual scholarship description for application information, deadlines, and materials.
Josephine County Home Builders Association Scholarship
- Award: Up to $2500, competitively renewable for 4 years.
- Eligibility: Applicant must have a GED or High School Diploma, and have been a resident of Josephine County for a minimum of three years.
- GPA: 2.0 and above
- Selection Criteria: Career goals, academic achievement, employment history, and financial need will be considered.
- Use of Funds: Scholarship may be used to gain degree, certification or licensure in a trade field. Scholarship checks are mailed directly to the recipients' college or program for payment of tuition and fees. Award may also be used for books, supplies, and pre-approved employment-related expenses upon presentation of receipts/syllabus to JCEF for reimbursement.
- Renewal Process: Scholarship is competitively renewable on an annual basis. Renewal is based upon satisfactory progress in trade program/education. Contact JCEF for renewal application in July of each year
- Application: Fill out PDF
- Deadline: Applications are accepted throughout the year, and will be reviewed Quarterly February 1st, May 1st, August 1st, and November 1st.
- Submission: Please mail application and supporting materials to PO BOX 908, Grants Pass, OR 97528 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.